Redesign

Welcome to the shiny new Notes for Nonprofits. I felt the blog was in need of a bit of a redesign since the content seemed a little squished in places. I hope everyone likes this better.

Some new features:

Along with the blog, I've included more information about myself and my services. By clicking on each of the buttons, you can read my bio, learn about my services and discover where to contact me if you are interested.

As well, on the right hand side I've added links to my Twitter, Facebook and LinkedIn accounts. Please come find me; I'm always up for a chat!

I hope you like the new design!

1 comments:

Kathryn L said...

Love the new design!! It's fresh and readable and feels roomy! :)

Find Me On:

Most Popular Posts

Ten Things a Nonprofit Should Do Before Setting Up Social Media

The Conversation Prism

Getting Your Board on Board with Social Media Part One & Part Two

Budgeting for Social Media Part One & Part Two

Followers

Marketing Blogs - BlogCatalog Blog Directory